happy birthday quotes

Dad, your birthday gift is another year of not having to pay for my wedding.

Unknown


I’m as lucky as can be, because the greatest dad belongs to me. Happy birthday!

Unknown

More Visit Read Status- Love Shayari -Status for Girlfriend / Lover

Love attitude status
rajput killer status
rajput attitude status
romantic whatsapp status
emotional breakup status
lovedose

Happy birthday, Dad! Thanks for the genes that gave me these rockin’ good looks.

Unknown

Dad, thanks for being the best friend I could ever have. Happy birthday to you!

Unknown

Great fathers deserve great birthdays, so may you have a great birthday Daddy!

Unknown

Happy birthday to the man who inspired me to dream big and to work hard in achieving that dream. I love you, Dad!

Unknown

For every heartbreak that you have kissed away, I brought you a gift to help brighten your day. I love you, Dad! Happy birthday!

Unknown

Daddy, no matter how tall I have grown up, I will forever look up to you. I love you and may you have a fun-filled birthday celebration today and for many birthdays to come. Happy birthday!

Unknown

Dad, you are my compass. Thanks for always showing me the right path and for guiding me in the right direction. For that, I love you! Happy birthday!

Unknown

Happy birthday from your superior sibling!

Unknown

No matter what life throws at us, I will always have your back. Happy birthday!

Unknown

You are getting kind of old, but I still like you anyway.

Unknown

Siblings and birthdays are two things you will never get rid of or change. We both like to remind you at least once a year how old you are getting.

Unknown

Celebrating your birthday is just like celebrating the birthday of a friend I didn’t get to choose.

Unknown

Happy birthday to my least annoying sibling!

Unknown

I know we didn’t always get along growing up, but when I look back over all the years and birthdays, I realize how lucky I am to have you as a sibling.

Unknown

Thanks for all the fun times growing up. I would not be the same person today if it weren’t for you.

Unknown

Remember how you used to try to help me blow out my candles? Now you need help blowing out your candles, because there are so many!

Unknown

Thank you for my great childhood memories. Here’s to many more memories to come. Happy birthday to the world’s greatest sibling!

Unknown

You’ve always been there for me, and I will always be there for you. Happy birthday!

Unknown

I never got a choice in whom to have as a brother, but if I had, I would’ve picked you.

Unknown

You have brought so much happiness to our family, Happy birthday.

Unknown

I am glad Mom and Dad didn’t listen when I said to take you back to the hospital.

Unknown

I never could have made it through childhood without you. Happy birthday!

Unknown

Celebrate your birthday today. Celebrate being happy every day.

Unknown

May you have all the love your heart can hold, all the happiness a day can bring, and all the blessings a life can unfold. Happy birthday!

Unknown

On your birthday may your spirit be enriched in light, love, and hope for a prosperous year ahead.

Unknown

Warmest wishes to you on your very special day. I hope that you continue to change the lives of others with your positivity, love, and beautiful spirit.

Unknown

Today marks one small milestone in the beautiful journey that is your life. May you continue to be blessed and follow your goals and ambitions to success!

Unknown

The best of your life has yet to come, embrace it, be confident, and embark on a future of limitless possibilities and opportunities. Happy birthday.

Unknown

Another birthday means your life journey is incomplete, may your path be paved with success and guided by love. Best wishes, my friend.

Unknown

With every birthday I hope you open your eyes to see not what has been, but also what has yet to come!

Unknown

Happy birthday, friend. May your day be as beautiful as you.

Unknown

I wish I could turn back the clock. I’d find you sooner and love you longer. Happy birthday.

Unknown

Today is your day. Dance with fairies, ride a unicorn, swim with mermaids, and chase rainbows.

Unknown


Age is merely the number of years the world has been enjoying you. Happy birthday!

Someone I love was born today.

Unknown

I am happy to grow old with you. Happy birthday, love.

Unknown

Let’s celebrate this day like there’s no tomorrow!

Unknown

Time to celebrate. You made the trip around the sun one more time. It’s a birthday revolution.

Unknown

Support wildlife, Have a wild birthday party!

Unknown

Happy birthday to the greatest gift I have ever received. I love you!

Unknown

From the cries of joy to the cries of sorrow, may your special day bring you a better tomorrow. Happy birthday!

Unknown

I still remember how happy I was when I first laid eyes on you. I’ve been proud ever since. Happy birthday.

Unknown

One of a parent’s greatest joys is to see a child grow up, especially when their child grows up to become such an amazing person.

Unknown


Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake, so dig in!

Unknown

As you grow up, make sure you have more dreams than memories, more opportunities than chances, and more friends than acquaintances.

Unknown

A party without cake is just a meeting.

Unknown

At least you’re not as old as you will be next year.

Unknown


Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!

Dr. Seuss

There are two great days in a person’s life — the day we are born and the day we discover why.

William Barclay

Let us never know what old age is. Let us know the happiness time brings, not count the years.

Ausonius

The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.

Oprah Winfrey

You take away all the other luxuries in life, and if you can make someone smile and laugh, you have given the most special gift: happiness.

Brad Garrett


Don’t just count your years, make your years count.

George Meredith

Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it don’t matter.

Satchel Paige

You don’t get older, you get better.

Shirley Bassey

Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words.

Plautus

We have to be able to grow up. Our wrinkles are our medals of the passage of life. They are what we have been through and who we want to be.

Lauren Hutton

The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence.

Denis Waitley

I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn’t have one. So I got a cake.

Mitch Hedberg

You know you’re getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.

Bob Hope


And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Good Night